Friday, June 24, 2011

101 Things I've learned: Introduction

This is the beginning of a new series I'm writing called 101 Things I've Learned from Movies, Books, and Television (in no particular order), also known as Common Mistakes Made by Villains, Monsters, and Main Characters.

I've put off making this list for a very long time because I wanted to number all these things in some kind of logical form of importance. But to do that I must make the list first, and I really want to just start listing them, so I'll start wherever I feel like and continue in a random fashion and number them in no particular order.

So why 101 things? Because it's a catchy number, and when I've finally come up with that many I can just start over with 101 More Things I've Learned, at which point I can take the first 101 things and publish a book. When I've filled up that quota I can publish another book and start over again, and so on and so forth.

Thus begins my endeavor to list all the things I will never do because I've seen too many fictional characters do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment